Tuesday 27 August 2013

Product of the week: Sally Hansen Nail Hardener

My nails are forever breaking and peeling, however since investing in Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Nail Hardener, I have noticed a real difference. My nails feel instantly stronger and gradually my nails have stopped peeling completely! This nail care polish also doubles up as base or top coat, giving your nails a bit of TLC whilst helping prevent your polish from chipping when used as a top coat. As it seemed to be extensive use of nail polish that was weakening my nails before, I now feel way less guilty painting my nails 24/7! 
There is a seven day treatment guide that comes with the product which I strongly advise you use, as I didn't at first and noticed the polish started to peel off after a couple of days. The treatment is as follows:
Day 1: 
Apply 1-2 thin coats to dry, clean, bare nails, apply nail polish if desired. 
Day 3: 
Apply a further thin coat over the existing nail treatment/colour. 
Day 6:
Remove all products from nails (using Acetone free nail polish remover as this will dry out your nails the least) and leave bare for 24 hours. 
Day 7:
You may begin the treatment again. Repeat usage will give you the results you desire so make sure you stick at it.
This lovely little product is priced at around £8 and is available at most drug stores, or you can buy it online HERE.

Are there any nail care products that you would recommend?
Ellie
To follow 'According to Ellie' on Bloglovin' click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment