Friday 2 August 2013

Outfits of the holiday: My Majorcan wardrobe

This year me and my family had a lovely weeks break to the sunny island of Majorca.
I was quite disciplined when it came to holiday shopping this year only treating myself to 2 new outfits which together were just over my budget of £50. The thing in particular that I love about holidays is the evening warmth and being able to go out dressed in anything you like and not panic about being too cold (a major dilemma I am troubled with living in the North East of England).

I have been very into my print this season and my favorite new outfit of the holiday was a loose shift dress with a bright tribal print that I purchased from Miss Guided for £24.99. I loved the print on this on this dress and the bright coral colour in it gave it a really summery feel! It is also available in green.
The other outfit I bought was from NewLook and consisted of a plain white cami vest which was just £9.99 which I tucked into a black and white aztec print skirt midi skirt which I wore at the waist, this was just £22.99. To accompany the outfit I wore a nice pair of strappy black sandals with a small gold buckle that which I had admire similar to on a number of online designer websites, however I managed to bag them for just £12 from Primark.
Again, still working on the camera, apologies!


Loving my hair braid in this photo, always a must when I go on holiday!
Have any of you bought any new outfits for summer this year?
Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Also you need to ensure the fact that the rolex replica sale works one quite possibly the most to confirm level of comfort. The most impressive stuff that you can try may be to seek the advice of that company. Phone them all if you can. You ought to require various understanding of hublot replica plus they're the ideal many people to provide you that expected tips. Then again, exclusivity may just be complex and even in most cases shows a quite heavy price ticket. When you're ordering web based, make sure to phone them all moreover. This could fake cartier one find a very good you that can be used. Remember the fact that are various kinds of categories of running watches and even you ought to go for depending on your. Try some fine permanent sit back and watch, make sure to give some thought to titanium running watches. Sporting rado replica sale also are obtainable for sporty those people. When you're inside fishing, you can get switzerland replacement running watches which you could order for your own benefit.

    ReplyDelete