Saturday 23 November 2013

#TheWinterProject : My Favourite Winter Accessory

This week the topic for #TheWinterProject is favourite winter accessories. For years I have always had a weakness when it comes to buying scarves, it seems that no matter how big my collection is already I am always tempted to add to it. I love a scarf that is practical and warm, but also stands out as a fashion piece; and I believe that this little beauty (in fact it's far from little, lets say bordering on blanket) is by far my favourite fashion scarf to date. To those of you who read my blog may recognise this scarf from my 'Tartan overload' post recently where I showed you things I had recently bought that followed that the tartan trend, and as pretty much the whole of the population know by now, tartan is back with a bang, so this scarf is most definitely on trend. If this hasn't sold it to you already I must boast that it is also cleverly double sided so it is basically 2 scarves for the price of one! Therefore depending on your mood or outfit you can chose which tartan to wear, the red and green tartan really helps to liven up an outfit and the black and white side compliments so many other garments, or you can twist it showing both sides it's really up to you. You can find this scarf in Zara for just shy of £20, a bargain! I know this scarf in particular has been super popular, however Zara have a lovely range of patterns available in the same size so you are no doubt spoilt for choice. If you ask me, this is the ultimate winter accessory. 







What is your favourite winter accessory?
Ellie
                                                                                       

17 comments:

  1. I saw this scarf yesterday, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that scarf! I'd love to do a button swap with you Ellie! I'll pop your button on my blog now :)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I need to check this!
    I love warm scarf's for the winter time!! and this one is so pretty! *-*
    Please take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yeh this one is soo warm too!

      Thanks for the lovely comment

      xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I'm in LOOOOOVE!! I'm OBSESSED with tartan and hound's tooth and you have a tartan houndstooth, omg I can't. I'm just dying over here at how much I need this scarf.


    Ada | thespianxx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha this is the same reaction I had when I first saw it!

      Thanks for reading :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, love this! I'm upset to say I don't own any tartan yet, but I've seen a nice scarf over at Boohoo which I might have to snap up soon ;-)

    Sophie <3 soinspo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've not looked on BooHoo for a while I'll have to take a look :)

      xx

      Delete
  6. Ah wow thats amazing!!! That is such a good look, you look super cute!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the most beautiful scarves I've seen!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh I love this scarf so much! Think I need to add it to my Christmas list, it's so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you do, best winter scarf I've ever owned!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Awh thank you so much that's so lovely of you to say!
    I will definitely enter :)
    And I really appreciate the follow thank you!

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete