Wednesday 26 March 2014

OOTD: Monochrome & checks

Seeing as I haven't done an outfit post since Christmas this one is well overdue! I love a classic black and white combo in outfits but I sometimes feel a bit dull. So, even though black and white, I thought that these velvety textured check leggings helped to prevent any dulness! They are the comfiest pair of leggings I currently own so I absolutely love to wear them, especially with the check trend still on going! These beauties were low on stock when I originally got them from Topshop a couple of months ago, but I believe they are still available online. As you can see I wore these leggings with a simple white cami top from New Look, my new sleeveless blazer blazer from Primark which I adore, notice it has a mesh back also ooo! And of course, my monochrome combos are rarely complete without my trusty bowler, a last season buy from Topshop but still available online and in other high street stores.








Are you a fan of monochrome combos?

   Ellie

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it!x The shades really suit you xx

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit! I'm so into monochrome right now, would love if you could check out my blog! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!
      I look forward to checking out your blog soon Louise :)

      Xx

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous and the hat is perfect! I also love a well made black & white outfit. That colour combination is a classic :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, what a lovely comment!
      You can't go wrong can you :)

      Xx

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely! I love your pants

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete