Friday 4 April 2014

Baobella Boutique Beauty Wish List

Since discovering the Baobella Boutique website my beauty wish list has just doubled in size. I thought I was quite content with my current hair care and make up regime but I cannot help but get ready now without the thought of knowing what I'm missing out on! Baobella boutique is a free online members beauty store that offers incredible discounts on a range of genuine beauty products. Products and offers are updated daily so there is always a new deal waiting to tempt you. See what I have been enticed by...
1.I love the Rimmel mascara that I use at the moment (review here) and have been very loyal to it however its not often you come across a better than half price designer mascara so I thought it would be rude not to! RRP £21, member price £7.99
2. I have had this perfume on my wish list for ages as it smells divine! I thought I would wait to ask for it for a birthday present but I am so impatient and with the offer only lasting a few days I can't wait to add it to my basket. RRP £40 member price £24.95
3. I am a strong believer in hair treatment products and love to try out new things to see what works best with my hair. This Macadamia Healing Oil treatment sounds lush and is avaible for a limited time only for a fabulous £14.45 RRP £25
4. There is nothing better than that fresh face feeling so I love a good facial cleansing product. I got very giddy when I came across this Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream, perfect to try and test, a small 30ml tube for members is just £5.25 RRP £7.95
5. I am loving pastels at the moment, especially in nail polishes and this Essie polish 'Where's my chauffeur?' is a prefect pastel blue. One of my flat mates has this colour and I'm always stealing it off her so I think it's about time I bought my own! RRP £7.99 members only £4.75

Have you ever heard of Baobella Boutique?
Become a member at boutique.baobella.com

   Ellie


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this website! Thanks for sharing! Those are great products :)
    Have a lovely weekend

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it :)
      Thank you Deb and you!

      xx

      Delete