Monday 14 April 2014

Bloggers Preview Event at Bonbar Newcastle

On Saturday the 12th of April, along with some fellow North East bloggers, I attended a gorgeous blogging preview event for Newcastle Fashion Week, that was hosted at the newly refurbished Bonbar in Newcastle town center by DDCA The Creative Agency. With Prosecco in hand upon arrival I knew straight away it was going to be a good day.
And so the event began as we were introduced by DDCA staff and organisers of Newcastle Fashion Week informing us of all the exciting events to come. We were then free to mooch around whilst indulging in refills of Presecco, cupcakes and tasty cocktails. It was a great atmosphere with lots of exciting things going on from cocktail demonstrations by the Bonbar staff, to a variety of opportunities to be pampered! This included hair by Tony, a Newcastle based stylist who was creating some stunning curled looks on some of the girls. There was also a chance for you to get HD brows done but instead I opted for the eyelash application by ND make up artists, which I am in love with, and was very reluctant in taking off as I know I'll never be able to apply them as well again *she sobs*.
And true to the saying 'time flies when you're having fun' it soon came to end of the event, after sipping on one too many glasses of Prosecco, meeting and chatting to some lovely new bloggers it is safe to say it was a great day. For my first North East blogging event I felt very welcomed and at home amongst the other bloggers, I certainly hope to see some them soon at the next North East event!
And as if we hadn't been spoilt enough already we did not leave Bonbar empty handed as we were given with a luxurious goodie bag provided by Fenwicks that was filled with lots of beauty treats.












   Ellie


16 comments:

  1. was lush to meet you, sorry for the photobombs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Rachel! Ha don't apologise, they crack me up looking back at them!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love your style soooo much!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog!
    Fashion and the City
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Sure, will check out your blog now :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. That all looks amazing! xox

    http://daisychain-01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fab day!
      Thanks for your comment :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. lovely post and amazing blog <3! following you now

    Visit my blog?
    http://goldentrassh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really appreciate it!
      I will check out your blog soon :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Your photos are amazing Ellie! It was lovely to meet you and can't wait for more events!
    Lucy x

    www.dinosaurdances.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy!
      Yes I look forward to seeing everyone again at upcoming events!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love the outfit! Your skirt is amazing ,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be doing a full OOTD post on it soon :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Wow thank you so much, that really means a lot!

    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Despite being a small city Newcastle has a lot to offer to see and do. I might be biast but the Geordies are very friendly. stag night

    ReplyDelete
  9. her explanation check that see this website check my blog from this source Discover More

    ReplyDelete