Sunday 27 April 2014

All Hail Argon Oil Shampoo & Conditioner!

So the latest product I am to rave about is this bargain Argon Oil shampoo and conditioner by Xpel. I was just picking up some essentials in Bodycare when I came across is and I had always wanted try an Argan oil product but not wanted to splash out too much in case it wasn't for me. So this product is perfect in terms of value if you are just wanting to try it. I know some people can be put off buy a beauty product that has the word 'oil' in it as we are usually trying to get rid of oily skin or greasy hair, but I have tried and tested it and can confirm your hair will be grease free. I wasn't expecting to be wowed as it was only a value product, but I was amazed at how good the results were! I understand that all hair types are different but for my hair, which is normal to dry and medium thickness, after a wash it will always feel soft and smooth once I have reached the brushing and straightening stage. But even just after blow drying it my hair felt amazing and unbelievably soft making my hair feel a lot healthier and split ends appear disguised.This feeling also lasted until the next wash which for me is usually 2 days later. In terms of applying the product I filled my palm with a generous amount of shampoo which when massaged into the scalp lathered well. Since trying the product I use less conditioner now as I found my hair was almost too silky to style! I feel guilty for complaining and it's fine for straightening but when I want to put a few curls in they seem to hold better this way. However despite using less conditioner than shampoo, like all the other brands I use, the tube of conditioner always seems to run out first, why?!
I am intrigued to try out other, more up market brands to see if they work as well as this one, but when I got such a great result for such good value I can't seem to bring myself to do so. This brand, Xpel, also offer other argon oil products such as tubs of conditioning treatments and pure argon oil drops, which you can also buy from Bodycare and various places online! I am yet to try these but as for the shampoo and conditioner, it's a thumbs up from me. And if you like the sound of this shampoo and conditioner, stay tuned as I hope to feature it in my upcoming giveaway!





Have you used Argon Oil products before?
 If so what brand?
And what did you think?!

   Ellie


2 comments:

  1. An important Mooncake vendor may just be thought-about given that the busiest guy during this festival. Some of the rado replica recent filling keepers with such cakes that happens to be highly luxury which will not one person would like have them all away from. This will be challenging to your simply because kinetic electric power utilized in running watches is without a doubt completely different from that rado replica sale kinetic electric power which we understand. Then again, kinetic electric power is often an essential factor to a sit back and watch, notably if you end up aiming to separate out around which inturn categories of replica watches for sale can be foot orthotics, and even that happens to be an automatic. Maqui berry farmers talk about ones own gladness in a number of options. Once swiss rado replica pertains that switzerland replacement running watches in running watches, you can get not very many variation around foot orthotics, and hand-wound running watches, and even an automatic running watches.

    ReplyDelete