Thursday 27 June 2013

Blogs I ❤

I have just added a new page which has links to some of the blogs that I follow and often read, it is worth taking a minute to check some of them out.


A Matter of Style - A really great innovative DIY blog with lots of useful fashion and beauty tips and tricks, definitely worthy of a follow.

Fashion Canvas - I admire this blog for all the fashion photography, all fashion bloggers would appreciate the magazine quality shots! 
Life of A Trainee Journalist - The clue is in the title. A friends of mine who's blog posts cover all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I will be shocked if this girl doesn't end up working for a fashion mag one day. 
Masha's Mumbles - An american blogger who's blog features all things beauty, lifestyle and travel. You can tell she has a good eye for photography as well. 
Ro's Tinted - Another fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, but you can never have too many! This blog was also shortlisted for Company magazines style blogger awards 2013. 
Trends With Benefits - An inspiring fashion crafty blog that was the winner of Company magazines style blogger awards 2013.

Enjoy.
Ell

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list of bloggers you love, I'll definitely check them out! Now following you on bloglovin x

    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4262221/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following I really appreciate it!
      I will add your blog to my 'Blogs I ❤' page
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow Ellie, you're so incredibly sweet for including me! xx

    ReplyDelete