Friday 28 June 2013

Treat your feet

Our faces, hair and fingernails seem to get all the attention when it comes to beauty upkeep, and feet are often forgotten about down there, so why should we let them be so neglected?! I've decided that I think it's time we gave our feet a treat girls...

With Britain having a surprisingly nice start to the summer (touch wood) I was not expecting to be wearing sandals and flip flops as much as I have been doing. I have begun to get very tired of the sight of my feet, plus training for a half marathon at the moment has meant that my feet have taken a right battering. So, they are in serious need of some TLC, requiring more than just a polish. As a result I decided to treat myself to a trip to the beauticians to give my feet the pampering that they so deserve.
It was certainly money well spent as my feet underwent a serious of luxurious treatments including a hot bath spa, a moisturising foot massage, a good buff to the palms and heels of my foot, a reshaping and file of my nails and to finish, a shellac polish. The beauty of shellac and the bonus of it in comparison to regular polish is that it lasts up to 3 weeks, it doesn't chip easily or ruin your nails underneath and it has a nice gel shine finish that is hard to find with a regular paint.
With a fully qualified beautician this pedicure can cost from £20-£40, the lower price would be minus certain aspects such as the little extras like the foot massage; but I would suggest that the Shellac is a must.
I just noticed I also did not think twice about upload a photo of my feet, also a sign how a little pedi will make you feel.
My summer sandals will certainly be getting their wear out of them this year!

Ellie

1 comments:

  1. First, the difference between 2.55 and chanel replica Flap design elements mainly for two reasons - one is the bag in front of the buttons, square buckle or double C logo; the other is the shoulder strap, leather wrapped chanel replica clip, or full metal chain. The main difference between 2.55 and Classic Flap, it is in these two design elements. 2.55 by Coco Chanel in the early thirties that is created out of the handbag design gradually evolved, in February 1955, officially named 2.55.2.55 initial design, square buckle and leather wrapped metal clip. Karl Lagerfeld eighties helm after chanel replica, comply with prevailing atmosphere worships money, make improvements to 2.55, understated the deduction becomes reveal the identity of the double C logo.

    ReplyDelete