Monday 1 July 2013

Outfit of The Day: Promoting the print

Whether it be aztec, geometric, tye dye or floral, printed clothing is everywhere this summer, so today I am doing my bit by wearing some geometric print  trousers I bought in early spring to promote this bold trend. I pieced them with a collarless royal blue blazer that picked out the blue in the trousers so together they looked like a casual two piece suit. You might say I was a little overdressed just to go shopping but hey ho!
Tapered trousers & blazer: both H&M, Bag: Topshop
Peplum top: Topshop
Studded shoes: Newlook

I also had a very successful shopping spree bagging three items in the sale, and without even thinking they actually create a nice summer outfit all put together. My first buy was from Zara, a pair of white textured jeans that I had previously tried on but didn't buy for some reason, and obviously fate was telling me to come back later as today I found them in the sale for £10 cheaper! Next I headed to Newlook, where I purchased a simple black cami top for a splendid £6, the fabric is nice and light so perfect for summer. Finally, as always I have to make a pit stop at urban outfitters because even if I dont have the intention of buying something, I love seeing how they piece items together for inspiration. But, and I would be lying if I said it was an accident, did stumble across the jewelry sale and found a b-e-autiful statement necklace, which just so happens to be the type of jewelry I have a guilty pleasure for. So for £12, well it would be rude not to!

Ellie


2 comments:

  1. Really enduring the print trend! I like it! :)

    itsatrendyworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete