Wednesday 26 June 2013

Product of the week: Lee Stafford Wonder Spray

So I have just got round to rooting through my goodie bag from graduate fashion week and I came across the Lee Stafford blow dry your hair faster spray. I must admit I wouldn't ever chose to buy a product like this because I am always lead to believe they are just a myth however as it was a freebie I thought it would do no harm to give it a try...
When trialing the product I really liked how lightweight the spray was, often hair products that you have to apply to damp hair tend to stay sticky, and you can feel the excess on your hair once its dry; which I don't know about you but it just makes me want to wash it again! But fortunately this was not an issue with this product.

Usually it takes me a good twenty minutes to fully dry my hair as I have very long and quite thick hair so those of you who have hair similar to mine will know it's a massive hindrance when you need to get ready in a rush. However thanks to this product, the time it takes to complete my everyday regime has now significantly reduced!


In terms of success of the spray it did as it said on the tin and I was indeed impressed, therefore proved wrong of the mythical connotations I normally associate with these types of hair products. I would definitely suggest to people with the same hair type as mine to try this spray, it would be a wise investment!
You can buy this item for a reasonable six pounds and nineteen pennies at Boots online along with a range of other Lee Stafford products.

Apologies for the photo quality, still looking for a good camera I can use for the blog! In the mean time please bare with the phone quality.




TOP TIPS: Towel dry your hair so it's not dripping wet, and do this just before applying the spray.
Don't go crazy! I found that five sprays to the front of the hair and five to the back was sufficient to cover the hair,
and to do this it's easiest flipping all your hair over or to the side of your head.

Thanks for reading.
Ellie

1 comments:

  1. Still later, the emergence of a variety of chanel replica sale, that is, four permutations and combinations of these two elements, square metal buckle with a leather strap, the deduction is fully equipped with metal chain, double C clasp with leather strap metal, complete with double C clasp metal chain. I remember two years ago out of the Chanel 2.55 Reissue, is fully equipped with side buckle metal chain. chanel replica sale childhood growing up in an orphanage, 2.55 inside the maroon leather represents Coco's childhood, because the orphanage for orphan who wear the uniform is the color. 2.55 pairs of cover design also has its little mind, the above first cap in a dark zipper folder, there is a collection of his own love letters Coco place. 2.55 on the back of a small chanel replica sale clip that is used to store the change of Coco.

    ReplyDelete