Sunday 9 June 2013

Tatty Devine

Until I visited the Baltic exhibition centre in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago I had never heard of the jewelry brand Tatty Devine. I was visiting the Baltic to help out with my universities graduate fashion show and there happened to be a photo window with massive scale necklace designs on display for visitors to use as props, take some photos, and enter them into a competition. For a laugh me and my friends took a few and posted them on Tatty Devine's twitter page, and then the next thing I know I've been tweeted back saying I'd won! I was lucky to win the speech bubble necklace, a really cute piece of jewelry that you can customize with your own sayings!
If you've not heard of the brand before you should check out Tatty Devine's website. They have some really quirky and unique designs that can be made the main statement of an outfit!

The winning photo
My necklace!
Ellie

1 comments: