Sunday 16 March 2014

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer Review


As some of you may know, Boots are currently running a 3 for 2 promotion on all cosmetics, so like any other beauty blogger would, I took full advantage of the offer and stocked up on some of my everyday essentials. I also added a new product to my basket to try, a concealer by Seventeen that I'd not heard of before. I have never used a wet concealer as I tend to buy sticks or most recently, seventeens heavy duty concealer which sadly seemed to run out very fast (probably a sign I need more sleep) but seeing as I've not yet become attached to a particular concealer I was up for trying something new. I will start by saying how lovely it is to apply, the fact it is a wet concealer means the consistency is a lot smoother so it applied very well. Also, with the help of the lip-gloss like wand applicator, it is very easy to cover up every little nook and cranny.
One reason I may have shyed away from a wet concealer before is because I was anxious about the amount of coverage it would give, but I was very pleasantly surprised with the coverage it gave for such a thin lightweight substance and when combined with foundation, I felt tired eyed free with minimal makeup, what more could you ask for?! Given the name 'Stay Time' concealer and on the packing it stating to last for up to 18 hours I have confidence that this little product will go a long way. The only potential downside of this product is that there is a selection of only 2 shades, fair and medium, luckily for me the medium shade matches my skin perfectly, but everyone has different skin tones. However if any of the available shades suit you I confidently recommend this product, and for just £4.49 I doubt you'll regret the purchase! 



Have you used this product before?
What's your favourite concealer?

   Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of this concealer before! It looks similar to the Collection one in terms of packaging and applicator. I might give it a go and see how they compare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, I've only been using it for a few days but loving it so far!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Would this be similar to the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer I wonder?

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm not sure I haven't used the Rimmel one before! I'll have to give it a go after this :)

      xx

      Delete