Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pretty in Pastels

If you have not yet seen the array of pastel coloured garments that are filling the entire high street you seriously need to arrange a shopping trip as you do not want to miss out. I have always been a fan of pastel shades but never have I had such a wide selection, door to door its gorgeous mint greens, pretty pastel pinks, lemon yellows, lilacs and cute baby blues. There is something about this trend that reminds me of candy and spring and all things happy (without sounding too cheesy) so it makes me very excited that this is looking likely to be a key trend for Spring/Summer 2014. And me being the shopaholic that I am decided to put together a little wish list of my fave pastel pieces!

1. This mint green fluffy jumper (which wasn't on my wish list for long as I have already bought it!) is heavenly and I was over the moon when I found it in the sale for an amazing £18 at Topshop!
2. I love this chunky pastel green necklace, get it for just £9.99 at New Look.
3.I am loving shift tops at the moment and this baby pink one from New Look is lush! £12.99
4. I died and went to pastel heaven when I saw this bag, available in a range of shades but the lilac tote is deffo my top pick, a pleasant £32 from Accessorise.
5. Even better, there is a skirt to match the shift! Also from New Look for £14.99
6. These gorgeous Topshop nail polishes are available in a lovely range of pretty pastel colours, but these are my personal faves, and for £6 you cannot complain.
7. My collection of frilled socks is rapidly growing, soon my sock draw will be overflowing with the addition of these super cute lilac socks from River Island, a purse friendly £4.

Have you fallen for the pastel trend?
What's on your wish list?
   Ellie

4 comments:

  1. Pastels and muted colors = perfection!!! #fashiontip



    Check out my fashion/beauty blog, I promise u, you won't regret it! :)

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!

      Will check out your blog soon :)

      Ellie x

      Delete
  2. Ohh the mint jumper is gorgeous, you're so lucky to have found it in the sale! I got some of the pastel frill socks and they are really cute, I love pairing them with white shoes!x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know I couldn't believe it :)
      And you can never go wrong with frilly socks!

      xx

      Delete