Saturday 22 February 2014

Leighton Denny Colour & Go Nail Polish

Don't you just  love it when you discover unopened products at the back of your beauty draw? I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I came across a Leighton Denny nail polish I had yet to use. I always forget to apply a base and top coat when painting my nails and then I always complain that it chips so this handy little double ended polish is a savior for me as it ensures a long lasting finish! I just wish I came across it sooner. I had heard good things about Leighton Denny products before and as soon as I opened the polish I could tell it was a great quality. The polish was easy to apply with a decent sized brush, I usually like a brush that covers the entire nail but that is probably just me being lazy so I cannot complain. I have been browsing online and it doesn't come in a huge range of colours but the shades it does come in are gorgeous so I'm sure there is a colour for everyone, my personal favourites are this lovely colour which is Rampant Rose, and also Mink, a gorgeous neutral colour with slight rosy tones. If you want to get your hands on one these double ended polishes yourself you can get them from various retailers including M&S, Blush Beauty Box and of course the Leighton Denny website for just £11, a very good price considering you are really getting two polishes! I'm afraid my stubby little nails don't do the polish enough justice, when will you learn the importance of nail hardener, Ellie.



Have you used Leighton Denny nail polish before?

   Ellie

5 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting concept. I've never seen a double ended nail polish before! I've read a lot about Leighton Denny recently so I might have to have a little browse on the website!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either! (I thought it was a fancy lip gloss at first) But yes I definitely reccomend you check it out, I'm so tempted to stock up on more colours!
      xx

      Delete
  2. aww this is such a good idea, it stops you forgetting. Never seen anything like this before though! I've heard so many good things about Leighton Denny but am yet to try them!!

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I always forget! I recommend you try Leighton Denny out :)

      Thanks for your comment
      xx

      Delete