Wednesday 19 February 2014

London Fashion Week: Zoe Jordan A/W 14

It's that time of year again that we've all been waiting for, London Fashion Week A/W 2014! This year I have been biting at my fingers nails waiting to see what Zoe Jordan had to show especially as I have been so lucky to be able to secure an internship there starting in 2 months, you can imagine how excited I had been getting at twenty to two yesterday afternoon waiting to see this first photos! To enlighten those of you who may not know much about Zoe Jordan, she is an architect turned designer who seems to be in her element designer androgynous womenswear, an inspiration to me as this is my favourite style to design. Another little fact about the very talented Zoe J is that her dad, as a former motorsport team boss, brought Zoe up in the world of motoracing, which I was thrilled to see, appears to be her main inspiration for her A/W collection. Her designs are so true to traditional motor racing kit yet her interpritation of it makes it look so fashionable. I love the iconic racing badges but also like that she has put her stamp on it too with her own logo. However the collection is not all badged biker jackets and jumpsuits, she also has some stunningly cut dresses, trousers and coats in the most luxurious looking fabrics, which overall creates a lovely range! Need I say I cannot wait to be a part of the Zoe Jordan team to get cracking on her next collection.
These are a few of my favourites from the show:







Source: www.londonfashionweek.co.uk

What do you think of the collection?
What has caught your eye at London Fashion Week this year?
   Ellie

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that metallic leather jacket. So gorgeous!
    Following you now :-)
    xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible is'nt it!
      Awh thank you Yasmin, I will check out your blog soon :)
      xx

      Delete