Friday 9 August 2013

Mini Barry M Spree

My collection of Barry M nail polish seems to be ever growing and this week my all time favoruite colour ran out! I immediately had to go out and buy a new one and I knew I would be kidding myself if I thought I would only come out of the shop with only one nail polish. So my collection continues as to it has been added these lovely colours...
The raspberry red was the colour I initially went to stock up on, this is the colour I seems to have on my nails the majority of the time because its such a impacting, lush colour that goes with a lot of things in my wardrobe. However I was also tempted by one of the new 'Gelly Hi-shine' polishes, I have always wanted a subtle, nude colour that is discreet but doesn't mean I have to have bare nails, so this polish was perfect. And finally, the pastel blue colour caught my eye and once I picked it up I had no intention to put it down again, I thought this polish was a lovely summery shade. A good trio if you ask me!
Obviously not all together unless you're feeling really wacky, but this is how the polishes looked on...


If you want to purchase any of these you can do so on the Barry M website along with many other gorgeous shades, just click HERE

What are your favorite nail colours?
Are there any other brands I should be aware of?


To follow 'According to Ellie' on Bloglovin' click HERE

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the blue moon one the other day.. loving pastel colours at the moment. I did need to do a couple of coats though as its quite a light one. I enjoyed taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer also... im guessing this is what helped persuade you to buy more? haha.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca :)
      Yeh I did apply 2 thick coats of the blue moon, I usually apply 2 coats of any nail polish anyway but I did notice it was a lot lighter than it looked in the bottle when you applied just the one coat. Lovely colour though so worth the extra effort haha!
      Yes you caught me..I'm too easily persuaded by all the deals!
      x

      Delete