Thursday 9 January 2014

January Sales: My Top Picks

I don't know about you but I cannot cope with the hustle and bustle of boxing day sales, I like to have my own space and take my time when shopping without having someones elbow in my ribs. So I like to leave it a week or two so till things have quietened down, and often things get reduced even further by then so its a win win really! But the best sale I have visited this year has to be at French Connection, I didn't even realise there was a sale when I walked in because the store was so immaculate, the perfect shopping atmosphere. I instantly had my eye on a number of gorgeous things that had been marked down, there was such a good range to chose from, if you have not been yet I recommend you get there asap! Take a look at my tops picks...
1. My fave out of the bunch by far is this black and pink floral shift dress, was £110, now in store for £33, bargain!
2. This delicate gold skull pendant is a really nice accessory, and a great saving as it was £45 and is now just £22!
3. These stunning boots were unfortunately out of stock in my size but I had to share them with you! These beauties were £145 and are now just £54!
4. This gorgeous cream parka is fully fur lined inside, stay cosy and look fab! And a massive saving as it was £220 and is now £154 still quite pricey but I imagine worth it if you have the money (which unfortunately I don't)
5. I loved this checked top with a cute collar and buttons down the back, I couldn't believe it when it was in the sale. Previously it was £42 but is now just £21 and it's also available in more colours!
6. I thought this leather and chain bracelet was really nice, also available in purple and orange this piece of jewellery was £25 and is now from £7.50-£12.50 depending on colour choice
7. Leather look shorts look great with the checked top, were £50 now £25
Some of the items are no longer in stock online so if they are not available on the website it's always wise to try ASOS or go in store.

Have you been to the French Connection sale?
What bargains have you managed to get hold of in this years sales?

   Ellie

3 comments: