Saturday 11 January 2014

Do I go for the chop?

I am currently suffering a very severe case of hair envy since coming across Victoria Justice the other day and have since had the urge to chop all my hair short! I know some people out there are extremely experimental with their hair and I wish I was but, to those of you who know me will know I have never so much as died my hair, never mind have half of it cut off so you will probably be convinced this is just a phase; well I don't blame you seeing as I have more or less had the same hair style since I was what 12?!! (A few fringe adjustents is all I can give myself credit for) As a result I do have the crazy fear that what if I chop it off and it never ever grows back?! But I think that's just me being silly and making up excuses for not doing it. So I just wanted to ask you on the blogosphere your thoughts!


Do you think I should stop beating around the bush and go for it?
Scroll down to my Christmas eve OOTN post to see the length of my hair at the moment!

   Ellie

5 comments:

  1. This is such a flattering cut that will suit anyone, so just go for it! Getting a haircut is super scary but deffo worth it afterwards. Plus new hair makes every outfit look ten times better, woo! x
    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you for the encouragement Chloe :) I think I'm going to go for it!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I am exactly the same as you! I have never dyed my hair and have always had it in the same style. My hair was quite long for a few years until I decided to get the chop a few months ago and put my fringe back in. Now, it's just below my collar bones and I absolutely love it! It just looks so much thicker and it's easier to add texture to.
    I think you should do it! I will always grow back :)

    Hope this gave you a little bit of a push!

    Emmie xxx (p.s have a look at my hairstyle on my latest post if you want an idea of what it looks like )

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the help, it always nice hearing from someone experienced aha :)
      Will check out your blog now!
      xx

      Delete