Monday 7 October 2013

Product of the week: Clarins Cleansing Gel

Since last Christmas I have been using this product and thought it was about time that I shared it with the blogosphere! This product came as part of the daily energizer range from Clarins along with a moisturiser and a 'wake up booster' liquid solution, however the cleansing gel is what I favoured out of the three and will definitely be purchasing it again individually.

Containing morgina extract it seems like quite a natural product, which is what you want when applying anything to your face. On the bottle it advises you to rinse with cool water in the morning and warm water in the evening, however I use it morning and evening when I shower with warm water, as it goes all lovely and soapy it's easier to rinse off. The fab thing about this products is that it's really good value for money, you only need to squeeze a small amount onto the finger tip which is sufficient to cleanse the whole face. Not only this but it removes any excess makeup really well and also leaves the skin feeling so soft and smooth after every use. As a result of this I felt no need to use to moisturiser every day after cleansing and simply used it on odd days when my face felt a little dry. Overall I think it is a really worthwhile every day product that leaves you thoroughly cleansed and completely fresh faced. I love it, well done Clarins!
The cleansing gel retails at an affordable £12 or if you would like to try the whole range you can purchase a set of minis for £15.





Have you tried the products from this range before, if so what did you think?
Are there any other cleansers you would recommend?
                                                                                 Ellie

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favourite cleansers. It's affordable, and cleanses amazingly well but gently and it smells fab! Top scores from me on this one :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more :)
    Thanks for your comment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for you comment,
    Much love,
    Ellie :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that look brilliant!! I am always looking for a gel that wakes me up in the morning as i always feel so tired!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC. Let me know if you do:)

    Tangled

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes really recommend this one, it's fab!
    I would love if we would follow each other :) although do you have a bloglovin account as well?..because I use that more often so I will be able to keep up with your blog more easily that way :)
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete