Monday 7 October 2013

My 50th post!

Today I noticed that I have approached my 50th post! It may seem a little sad but I was so chuffed when I saw this as my blog had a bit of a slow start so I am so glad that it's finally up and running and posts have been flowing through.
I would also just like to say a big thank you to the few of you that do follow my blog and regularly keep up with my posts, I really do appreciate every reader!
And in keeping with the 50 theme I have set myself a target to try and reach 50 bloglovin' followers by the end of the year, secretly the main reason for this is that I really want to do a Christmas related giveaway!

This may seem like a bit of a pointless post but I was excited to see how much my blog has progressed since I first started it :)
So please keep reading and here's to the next 50!
Much Love,
Ellie

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations - well done :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on hitting 50 posts!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ellie! Always enjoy reading your posts so keep posting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thanks Nicole that means a lot!
    :)x

    ReplyDelete