Monday 3 August 2015

Discount for readers and my birthday bouquet

No matter where they are from or what type of style, I cannot help but smile when receiving a bunch of flowers. Lucky as I was to be sent the most gorgeous one from the team at Blossoming Gifts as a gift for my 21st birthday. This delightful and fresh bunch I was sent is called 'Summer meadow'* which, like a summer meadow, contains blue veronica, delicate lilac eustoma with avalanche roses and daisies. It is part of the summer range, which if you take a peak at on the website displays an array of gorgeous, colourful and cheerful looking flowers that will light up any room. And if flowers weren't enough, the cutest little box a Duc d'O chocolates* (might I add are ridiculously scrummy) was sent along with a personalised gift message to make me feel truly spoilt.
 Why not make someone feel as special as I did or even just treat yourself or decorate your home and utilise this special discount for you, my lovely readers! Simply quote 'BGIFTS33' to receive a lovely jubbly 33% off a bouquets. The only bouquets exempt from this offer are the flowers by post range, this is only a small range so I am confident you will still be spoilt for choice, however I would recommend you bare in mind this range as there are some stunning bunches amongst the range.
 Blossoming gifts are also a great place to buy other lovely gifts such as hampers and wines, and flowers for fab value, just visit the under £20 flowers section. There is no doubt I will be treating a loved one or myself to some more blossoming gifts very soon.
In the mean time time please take a look at my snaps of my bouquet that was pretty not to capture!







Thanks for reading.

Ellie

   


2 comments: