Friday 18 September 2015

Last days of summer OOTD


Clinging onto the last days of summer I had to find the time to wear this cutesy crop and short two piece before it was too late, and before I became too pale to bear! This little number was from a brand I newly discovered Luxemme who offer a small but trendy range of clothing, perfect for when you don't have time to trawl through pages of online shopping. This particular set was from the limited edition range ,  a set I love for its tie details on the side of the top, a feature that seems to be very in style at the moment. As I wasn't brave enough to wear it alone for a day look, I paired it with a trench and some low block heel sandals. Although I reckon it would look great alone on a night out simply teamed with a pair of pointed nude heels and clutch.

 Hope you like it!

This two piece is priced at a very reasonable £35.00*
Shoes | Dune
 Jacket | Phase Eight



Ellie


1 comments: