Saturday 5 December 2015

Competition: Calling, North Easterners & Brides To Be

Whether you qualify for the above or not, the North East wedding show is nearly here. This year I have been invited to attend the January 2016 show. Although I am no bride to be, who doesn't love a good wedding, and as a fashion design student I love looking at those all important dresses. Why I am posting about this do you ask? Well Christmas has arrived a little early for According to Ellie and The North East Wedding Show as we are giving away two tickets to you lovely readers.
Just to give you a little idea of what you can expect from the event; from cake tasting
 (I might just have to pretend I'm getting married for that), flowers, honeymoons, and of course, the dress. After a browse and shop you can be entertained by live music, and the bit I personally would be most excited for, a runway show of wedding wear. So you can try, book, plan and buy all under one roof. That roof being metro radio arena in Newcastle, on the dates the 16th and 17th of January 2016.
So if you're a blogger, planning bride or just interested to browse, comment below, tweet or e-mail me stating why you would like to go and a winner will be selected by Boxing day.
Good luck!
From myself and on behalf of the North East Wedding Show team, Merry Christmas!
x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lucy Gotts, thanks for entering via Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post. If you want to hire the best band for making a party successful, contact Soul Desire. Our experienced musicians can make your party Mind-blowing.

    ReplyDelete