Wednesday 16 July 2014

Do it like a dude

Recently I have unintentionally found  myself wearing a range of loose fit, boyish clothing and have since been more and more aware of this type of look in stores and magazines. And quite frankly, it is safe to say I have now fallen in love with the boyfriend fit trend!
In this slightly more summery weather there is nothing more I have loved to do in a morning than throw on a pair of ripped jeans, a loose fit T or cami with some Birkenstock sandals and a pair of shades. It's great to be comfotabale and feel great in what I'm wearing, so for me I think this trend is a win win. If you're yet to discover the boyfriend trend, take a look at some of my fave high street pieces below. I have put together some outfit combinations, however a lot of these garments would look great mixed and matched too!
River Island Duster Jacket £55
RI Loose Fitting Black Top £22
RI Long Shorts £30
Topshop Smart Rucksack £38
Office Silver Birkenstock Sandals £39.95
ASOS Half Frame Sunglasses £12
RI Icon T-shirt £16
RI Ripped Boyfriend Jeans £40
Dune Black Snake Espadrille Pumps £75
H&M L'Amour Jumper Initially £14.99 Sale £8
Topshop Ripped White Skinny Jeans £38


Are you a fan of this trend?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this post so feel free to comment below.

Until next time.

Ellie


5 comments:

  1. I've been looking at getting a pair of ripped jeans too tbh hah not totally destroyed but just, a "worn-in" look - I'm all about comfort when I get dressed so big T's are also something I keep wanting to get more and more of lately it seems - same with hoodies & sweats haha gotta be comfortable ;)

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat,

      Haha I'm the same! And that's the great thing about this style, you can be guaranteed to be comfy whilst being on trend, win win!

      Thanks for your comment!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the RI Duster coat and long shorts!

    chanteldione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I nominated you for a Liebster Award - my post is scheduled for 11:30 GMT so make sure to go to chanteldione.blogspot.co.uk and see the rules! (commenting now as I'm working tomorrow haha!)

      xo

      Delete
    2. So nice arent they?! River Island have some great stuff in at the moment.

      And thank you so much for your nomination Chantel but I have actually already done the Liesbter Award!

      Ellie,
      xx

      Delete