Thursday 5 September 2013

Product of the week: Witch concealer stick

When it comes to my daily make up routine I have not been one to use concealer and usually just apply foundation. I bought this product by chance last month as there was a deal on Witch products, I usually buy a cleanser of theirs but there was a 3 for 2 offer on so I added to my basket this concealer which is a product I haven't used before. To trial this compact little stick I applied it under my foundation on the skin under my eyes, the inner of my cheeks, my nose and chin. I noticed that the stick provided a nice base for my foundation, acting as a sort of supporting agent to maximise the coverage on blemished areas. The concealer itself is really smooth and creamy so blends nicely on the skins surface. Furthermore, after having used this product for a few weeks now I have also noticed that I have not had a breakout in ages, this being an even greater benefit to the product as it's sticking to witched word by helping to prevent the cause of spots whilst covering them.
On top of all this it retails at just £4.99 making it the perfect solution and essential for your make up bag.


Are there any witch products you would recommend?
What concealers do you use?
Ellie

4 comments:

  1. I tried a concealer like this last year from Avon but couldn't stand the smell so threw it out. Does this have any smell?

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately this one appears to be fragrance free :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I've never heard of this! I usually use Maybelline Age Rewind.

    xx

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great you should try it next time :)
    x

    ReplyDelete