Saturday 14 December 2013

#TheWinterProject : Christmas Present Ideas

With uni work I have unfortunately been a tad behind on #TheWinterProject so over the next few days I will be doing a couple of posts on this. So to start with, Christmas shopping! With all uni work out of the way I can finally get excited about Christmas and begin the festivities. I'm sure many bloggers will agree that shopping has to be one of the best bits, and for me my favourite thing to shop for has to be stocking fillers! I love buying lots of little personal gifts for friends and family that I know will make them smile. Take a look my stocking filler gift ideas...
1. Online shop notonthehighstreet.com has some really great gift ideas,
 including this 'You're just my cup of tea mug' 
a lovely personal gift costing £17.50
2. The Body Shop has a fab range of Christmas related bath & beauty gifts,
the lip balms and body butters come in the most adorable packaging
& range from £7 - £10.
3. Another notonthehighstreet.com find is this handmade heart
personalised Christmas decoration, available for £14, a lovely girly gift!
4.I have always loved Cath Kidston phone cases and this seasonal
Santa phone case would make a great gift and can be bought online for £14.95
5. Who doesn't love a silly stocking filler?! This Santa egg cup accompanied with an eggs Santa hat AND Christmas tree toast cutters really cracked me up when I saw it (honestly no pun intended!)
you can buy on various places online or I bought it at Primark for £4.
6. These gloves are genius invention! I hate it when I'm trying to text but my hands are too
 bloomin cold to do without gloves! These touch screen gloves are great, 
I've already bought two pairs as presents for people! From proporta.com they are £14.95
7. Finally, I cant remember a Christmas without candles for presents and Yankee candle
do the best range of festive scents in a variety of sizes, starting from as
little as £1.35 for tea lights and £19.49 for the biggest jars.

So if youre like me and love buying stocking fillers, I hope you find my selection useful,
Happy shopping!

                                                                                       

1 comments:





  1. If deciding upon amongst the purchase of a magic plated teapot or perhaps stainless-steel teapot rolex replica uk usually there are some most important facts to consider. Practice, style and design plus amount are especially key elements when reaching a person's pay for. Now we have specific a breitling replica uk positives and negatives with either teapots to provide a person's browsing a little bit a lot easier. Learn about pc magic plated tea leaf pan placed, Depending on method of tea leaf you wish so that you can hermes replica create might matter amongst which kind with teapot is advisable for your needs. By just looking at this magic planting containers will be just the thing for happening carefully oxidized teas, for instance tea leaf, white colored tea leaf plus oolong teas. Although the routine maintenance for a magic teapot is often tricky when replica watches uk they're able to tarnish plus want consistent caution to prevent wanting their. If perhaps you are looking at your teapot appropriate for organizing tea leaf gatherings plus luncheon's next to nothing seriously sounds your magic teapot to get beauty plus intricacy. What's even better, they usually are placed from demonstrate chanel replica regardless of whether never utilized. Magic teapots are typically typical higher in price as compared with teapots manufactured from alternative elements. Nonetheless to be able to get an element that might offer for a aspect in your own home in addition to a efficient solution magic is definitely tough plus appears to be like divine.

    ReplyDelete